Comments

• grande trader
    18.11.2017 20:00:01

I do not know why I can not log in to Bfexplorer Free

Every time I try to log in to Bfexplorer Free the following message appears:

Failed to activate API subscription: INVALID_SUBSCRIPTION_TOKEN

16.11.2017 16:27:39

From your settings I had been able to replicate your problem, I have fixed it. Please reinstall bfexplorer.

15.11.2017 19:44:19

Have a look at here:

on my last comment, bfexplorer saves layout and any data in folder:

..\AppData\Roaming\BeloSoft\Bfexplorer

14.11.2017 10:10:14

On the main app toolbar you have got button: “Use Bet Event Trader”, when active bfexplorer presents its user interface with ladders in Bet Event Trader view (ladders) , when you switch it off “Bet Event” view with market grid is presented.

I would suggest you to choose you betting/trading interface and also change layout, so size and position of other views, you can switch off those views you will not use, and then add your app layout clicking on menu item View / My Workspaces / Add.

This way you can create different workspaces, for instance I do so creating two workspaces naming them: Bot, Trading. So the Bot workspace is market grid, and Trading workspace with ladders as the main user interface.

Once you create such workspace it is automatically loaded at each bfexplorer startup, more about app layouts here:

Application layout and workspaces

10.11.2017 18:55:04

CashoutAll officially released by betfair:

• snapper1969
    6.11.2017 20:16:22

Hi Stefan,

Thanks for the explanation...It works very well for me :)

Regards,

John

4.11.2017 12:13:13

I created short video showing how to use Bot Executor. It is actually quite simple:

You have to create your bot settings in “Bots to Execute” adding your dutch bot. You can configure many different settings of your dutch bot, not just one like in my example, I named my bot setting: My Horse Racing Dutch Strategy.

When creating more setting for the same bot, it is a good idea to name it appropriately, so by name you can distinguish among different bot settings.

You want to execute your bot on some markets, and markets are browsed in Event Browser. As you can see in my video I created my favorite events, in Navigation view. You should created you filter for horse racing at least, so whenever you open bfexplorer you will have Horse Racing in Navigation list, otherwise you will have to click on “Upcoming in-play events”, and then in Event Browser on Horse Racing, but this default settings shows all horse racing win markets from all countries.

In my video I show what you should set in “My Bet Event” dialog.

So now you have got horse racing win markets from GB and IE in your “Event Browser”, and you want to execute your bot on all markets or on manually selected ones.

Select at least one market, so “Execute in Order / Bot Executor” icon is active, now you can click on that icon and “Open in Order / Bot Executor” dialog appears, here you select your bot you want to execute and set: “Start execution time”. This time is relative time span from official market start time, the race off time in your case. You want 3 minutes, so you set -00:03:00.

If you want to execute your bot only on selected market/s, then leave “Open only selected” checked, otherwise uncheck it, so your bot will be executed on all markets listed in “Event Browser”.

In my video I wanted executed my bot only on those 3 selected markets.

At the end of my video I showed what should be done first. You should run your bot for test purposes on couple markets, because you bot offers 12 different parameters you can set with different values, so this way you should ensure that settings works as requested.

Bfexplorer offers “Practice Mode” so when it is activated, no bets are placed on betfair, but bfexplorer and your bots act like real bets were placed on markets. I really suggest testing your strategy in “Practice Mode”, you can run it for couple days to find a profitable bot settings, and/or list of races on which your strategy generates profits.

31.10.2017 16:59:35

Bfexplorer offers automatic bot execution using tool Bot Executor. In Event Browser you open markets by creating your favorite events list, you can do so jut by one click, so for instance you set horse racing win markets from countries: GB and IE. Betfair returns maximal 1000 active markets, for horse racing betfair opens markets for 3 days, I think.

You will get automatic execution, but only for limited number of markets. I also develop bespoke built apps allowing to reload markets, so able to run in 24/7 mode, but such app starts from 500 GBP.

Yes, you will be able to set how many favorites you want to dutch, by default I set it to 3.

When back dutching, you can set the total stake to back, from this stake is calculated reached profit, so percentage from stake can be calculated as well, if minimal set profit percentage is not reached, the dutch bets will not be placed.

You will set bot time execution, relatively to official race start time, for instance 1 minute, if profit percentage is not reached dutch bets will not be placed.

Ok

This information is for now not available in betfair api data, these days betfair prepares some updates:

Race type will be added.

From another befair web api I can get, distance, eligibility, going, classification, race type, but not race class.

Ok

Ok

My price for such bot project is 180 GBP, time to deliver in 2-3 days.

30.10.2017 19:37:12

Click on info email and send me your exact bot specification.

14.10.2017 17:33:21

SPORTSBETTER posted on betfair forum following request: FOOTBALL CODING (DOUBLE BACKING)

I will not speculate about quality of his bot code, but will say what could go wrong when programming with betfair api, and what some software developers do not realize when implementing betfair bots.

Our applications/bots communicate with betfair using betfair API in request/response manner through the Internet, and so a lot could go wrong.

* Internet connection or latency problems

* Terminated connection

* Betfair api services problems

All that could happen anytime, and the worst-case scenario is when our api request was processed by betfair but response was not deliver back. When communication problems happen during a bet operation, and it is not handled correctly by bot code, the bot can place double bets.

Bfexplorer bots are implemented to correctly handle the above issues and more. What will happen, when part of bet is matched and offered odds moves? What will happen when bot placed a bet and market is suspended, so unmatched bets are cancelled?

Those are questions bot developer should deal with some way in his bot code, so it means that bet place operation is not just simple call of betfair api method: placeOrders.

For instance, when bot should place a bet under minimal stake amount, your bot must use betfair api methods:  placeOrders, cancelOrders, replaceOrders.

All that means that your bot code is not just about betfair api methods wrappers, but more about operation flow, because your bot strategy could involve to place more bets on different market selections.

Bfexplorer bots offer such operation flow adding the base betting or trading features, so hedge bet calculation, dutch betting and so on. Bfexplorer bots implement those base features for you, you do not have to think more about betfair api, but about your strategy implementation, so you program your trading or betting model, and use bfexplorer bots to orchestrate bet operations.

The simplest way of implementing your own strategy is using the bot: Execute Trigger Bot, and you program your strategy logic in script code.

In my video you can see how such script looks like when implementing "your strategy". You can use it just replacing your code in the function:  getMySelectionAndBetType

In F# you can even use your python code if you want to: FSharp.Interop.PythonProvider

• ivan2007007
    3.10.2017 17:50:23

Thank you!!! I understood. It was necessary to press ctrl and select the tools that interest me !! All the best to you )

3.10.2017 16:54:43

You must select selections in NinjaTrader tool, so this way you declare which selection/s will be monitored when you click on Monitoring button. At the moment of clicking, in the Instrument column appears the selection name, so SEL1, ..., so in Ninja app you know which exact selection from betfair market is assigned to your chart.

So, man what you did? You clicked on Monitoring but having no selections selected, so no data were transferred to Ninja app. Actually, almost by chance, the first selection was almost selected when you resorted selections by clicking on a column, click on selection row, so the background of selection changes, you know that selection is selected right?

You are not 2 years old so you already learned, that when pressing on Ctrl keyboard, and then when clicking with the mouse on other rows/items in the list view/grid view, you add selections, are you familiar with that?

In the old version of that tool, you can see checkboxes, left from the selection name.

I noticed you have got 0 on betfair account, so the chance is you have got delayed data from betfair.

Another point, man I really do not know what you do, but watch your video yourself, can you see in bfexplorer Open Events, any open market?

No, we cannot see it, so I believe the NinjaTrader tool, was left there from previous tests, there must be a link between bfexplorer and the NinjaTrader tool.

Forgive me, but please take my advice, just try to think when you do anything computer related. Yes, on your video I can see you are quick user, me in my 52 years, I am not so quick, so maybe, therefore, I have got time to read what UI presents on the screen, and think before clicking :-)

• ivan2007007
    3.10.2017 16:19:00

I recorded a short video. Look here please. what am I doing wrong? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXGvhac8X0s

3.10.2017 15:08:12

Did you read at least one of articles, the search result for ninja returns?

If not read this, and my comment:

Extension Ninja Trader

There are 4 steps you must do, and all will work, as you can read cardurco user confirmed that as well.

He used the new version of bfexplorer as well, as this website presents only articles to the new bfexplorer app. With the new release of bfexplorer I deleted all old articles, but I left the old ninja video as it is relevant information to setup ninja app first.

• ivan2007007
    3.10.2017 14:58:25

I am very familiar with the ninjatarder. Through it I trade in financial markets. I watched all your videos. The fact is that you have a completely different program on the video, this "bfexplorer pro 2". This program "bfexplorer pro 2" I can not find on your site, I think this is an old version. I did not find the instructions for connecting the new version. Help me understand the connection to ninjatrader.

3.10.2017 13:18:40

Ok, I have fixed the search url, but web page offers Searching on web pages, so you could just type in Search in site: ninja, and you would get the same search result.

It does not matter that video is for the old bfexplorer app, it shows what you must do on Ninja app, to allow feeding of market data to ninja trader app through bfexplorer app.

You must be familiar with Ninja app, to use it with bfexplorer, it seems you are not.

• ivan2007007
    3.10.2017 12:05:54

when you click on your link, this appears:

Oops!

The page you are looking for, doesn't seem to exist.
    Take a coffee break with me , or go back to homepage
    To download and install bfexplorer click on this link.

in the video reviews this program "bfexplorer pro 2" is indicated for connecting with a ninjatrader, but I can not download it. I downloaded, installed only this vursia: bfsplorer. Already 3 days I sit, and I can not understand ((((

3.10.2017 11:41:47

Please follow steps shown in the video to articles you can find on the forum, I gave you link to the search result.

• ivan2007007
    3.10.2017 10:38:37

I have installed bfexplorer. entered the login password Betfair. connected. after I try to connect a ninjatrader and it is impossible. please do a video connection overview. very over. Thank you