After failing to get a bet placed using a Block staking, I carried out the checks you stated
1. Checked the single bet on a match within the criteria - success!
2. I changed the odds to 1.01-1000 and ran the bot, it worked with a few bets.
I don't know why it would not work for my odds, so I made a new Accumulator bot from the Block Staking... just to be sure.
I also decided to "move" the criteria (more than $100 matched) from the selection of games to the bot.
Thereby it would effectively 'wait' until 5 minutes before the game to check criteria, rather than my selection hours before.
This increased the chance of the football match being selected.