User Comments

20.8.2018 20:21:50

Thanks Stefan, these new features are trully awsome ! Is it possible to have a security feature to limit number of bets to less than 1000 per hour so when that maximum number of bets per hour is reached, it doesn't allow any more bet placement until number of bets per hour decreases ? Thank you once again for all your priceless help !

11.7.2018 6:10:28

I'm having an hard time figuring out how to use "ScoreDifference" criteria correct parameters. i.e. Is "=1";">=2" and "<=3" etc. accepted or only "True" and "False" ? Can I use it with "MatchTime=" or "MatchTime>" in the same line ? i.e. "MatchTime>45 And ScoreDifference>1" ? Thanks for all your precious help, Stefan.

27.5.2018 5:39:23

Simply brilliant. Thanks alot.

24.5.2018 19:44:59

In this new version of the "FootballBot", what formats should be used on the "Start" and "Stop" fields ? One has to input the whole criteria or just the values ? i.e. to start at the 5th minute if the score is not 0-0 and score difference <2 and to stop at the 80th minute if the score is not 0-1 or 0-2 and score difference >=2 ? Thanks alot Stefan

11.4.2018 3:38:26

Perfect ! Thanks alot Stefan

10.4.2018 6:08:17

Which are the valid inputs for the Criteria "PriceTrend", "BackBook", "OferedAmountToBack" and "BestOfferedAmountToBack" ? This would be huge improvements. Thanks

7.4.2018 4:30:46

Yes, I've tried that also but must have missed something in the way. I'll do it again, but this time exactly as you're suggesting. In all your comments there's always something new to explore. You'd have so many more subscribers with all this info documented on a manual. Thanks for your help Stefan

6.4.2018 8:06:45

Ok. Could you please tell me how can I associate more than one market at a time or do I have to do it one by one ? Do "Open" markets need to be also associated manually one at a time ? Thanks

5.4.2018 5:28:30

I used FootballBot to place the bot on the associated market because when I used ExecuteOnAssociatedMarket to place the bot on the associated market it wouldn't stop placing tons of bets in the same odds. Do you think the associated market doesn't recognize the bets on its market because of FootballBot ? Do you suggest any other bot and/or condition to control this repeated behaviour of ExecuteOnAssociated market. I used a criteria, tried "EvaluateEntryCriteriaOnlyOnce" on and it behaved the same way. With and without ExecuteBots before and after with and without criteria. That's why I asked if it's possible to associate multiple markets at the same time, not having to do it one by one. "Open" markets don't have to be associated, right ? Thanks Stefan for being so helpful

4.4.2018 6:45:48

"FillOrKillBot" (not "PlaceBetBot"). Sorry for my mistake

4.4.2018 6:43:34

Yes, I've tried in every way I found. Even if PlaceBetBot is set to selction 1, it doesn't appear on the Market Orders / Bots list and it won't cancel wneh BetMatchingTimeout is met.

Is there any way to associate multiple markets on multiple matches at the same time ? Must I have do do it one by one ?

Thanks Stefan

23.3.2018 15:36:42

Yes, off course, in normal mode I'll be very limited regarding open markets. But even in normal mode it just doesn't cancel. I'm going to try the other way around and try to cancel in the associated market instead of placing. Thanks Stefan, this API settings info and refresh rates are very important to understand these behaviours.

22.3.2018 20:18:09

I can only see the bets in the Geeks Toy software ladder. There is where I can cancel them manually. They don't appear in neither of the two markets "Market Orders / Bots" nor its BFExplorer ladders but they are well placed in the markets. It seems they're kept in some "Grey Area" where they're noit affected by automatic orders. I don't know hot to make videos, but I'll try to capture it with my phone camera or take some screenshots to try to illustrate what's happening. This is really weird. Have you tried yourself to place Fill or Kill bets in associated markets ? All works fine for you when BetMatchingTimeout is met ? Thanks Stefan

22.3.2018 14:40:59

The strangest thing is that these bets don't appear in the "Market Bets" section of neither of the markets and therefore can only be cancelled in the ladder. This I cannot understand.

22.3.2018 12:40:18

I believe I begin to understand (only a bit...) how your software and bots work, otherwise I wouldn't be able to have the profitable bots I have in the markets. But I know this is just the beginning and there's a huge mountain still to climb. In this case, the bot activates fine, but keeps in the market long after its BetMatching timeout is passed. I already tried with every combination of updating intervals, but there's something I'm missing here....

21.3.2018 21:55:16

Yes, I think "Sequence Execution" may define it better. When a bot places a "Fill or Kill" bet on an associated market (without the InPlayKeepBet selected), the bet doesn't cancel when its BetMatchingTimeout is met. On the other side, when the same bot places the same Fill or Kill bet on its own market (not an associated market) the bet cancels when BetMatching timeout is met. Do you know why this happens and how to make it cancel (as it should) when BetMatchingTimeout is met ? Thanks Stefan

16.3.2018 6:04:31

I'll try the sdk and send you a note if everything else fails. What's the diference between the Execute Bots and the Chain Execution bot ? Thanks

12.3.2018 20:00:47

Yes, you're absolutely right. What about the bot to place bets on its Last Price Traded, but on an associated market ? Can it be done ? Thank you Stefan

10.3.2018 15:40:40

Ok, and can I cancel the bot execution when the market suspends ? Because Stop Execution on Selection is always late to cancel the bots execution if it waits for the livescore to update.

10.3.2018 1:06:39

The Be The First In Queue bot never cancels when the market is cleared (Goal, red card, etc.) ? It doesn't have that option ? What's the right way to do it ? Thanks