Here's how it should work:
1) For example, some market at some point looks like this: Best Back 2.50 // Best Lay 2.6
2) I want to place a lay order at price 2.30 and $ 10 stake with "Tick Off" option. This means that the opposite order("Back" order in my case) should be placed ONLY when the initial order is matched(also there should be an option to choose full or partial matching).
3) I should be able to choose "off set" amount and there should be options to choose this amount in ticks or set specific amount. For example, I can choose "20 ticks" off set or just choose 2.70 price.
4) I should be able to choose the stake amount for the opposite order and there should be options to set the specific amount or "hedged" the initial order. For example, if I choose "hedge" and 20 ticks off set then opposite off sett order should be at price 2.70 and 11.74 stake.
5) Also, there should be an option to choose keep or not the order "in play" and it's very important.
In BFexplorer "Tick Off" option doesn't do any of that but this is a vital option for any trader so I suggest to improve it.
Also I don't find the "Stoploss" option at all but this option is also vital. "Trailing Stop Loss" option has the same issue as "Tick Off" options.
"Fill or Kill" option shouldn't be separate options and it shouldn't be build into "Stop Loss", "Tick Off" and "Trailing Stop Loss" options.