sometimes I must kill bets which are too far from "trading edge". Placed by me or by bot.
What do you think, will be useful the parameter which kills bets in the distance bigger than 10 ticks from last traded odds?
For my "healthy" liquidity certainly.
Feature is for:
- running bots; for example if bot offered Open Lay bet at current Odds and the market drifted out; robot may restart after a kill bets
- manual trading; with many open bet - maintains a maximum size of accounts available, for next trading opportunity on market
Updated by Stefan, August 15, 2015
Your new bot trigger offers 4 parameters, the one is mandatory: CsvFile
The default setting for other 3 parameters are: CheckTimeSpan:20.0;BackRange:2;LayRange:6
For those who want to use this bot trigger as an inspiration or as a sample to build your own bot triggers, this bot script shows how to implement the following features:
1) Loading and processing csv file.
2) Filtering bot criteria by two parameters.
3) Implementation of the bot state machine.
4) Stopping not active bots.
5) Executing a bot action in set time interval.
6) Executing a list of action bots with different parameters.
Download “MiroStrategyBotTrigger” script if you want to test it or build your own script from it.