Bfexplorer for Horse Racing
The Bfexplorer for Horse Racing offers what any horse racing trader needs. Automatically opens next horse racing market after clicking on the Next Race toolbar button, or just using the Today's Card to filter races by country. The main user interface for bet placing is the market grid view similar to the user interface on betfair web pages, and the selection list view (“ladder”) user interface for placing, updating and cancelling bets. If there is a need to use a multi selection trading interface you can use the Bfexplorer Trader.
What is unique in this application is an In Play Trader user interface which presents the offered prices and volume in a very simple manner enabling this way to see the weight of money on the whole market. This user interface is very useful for in play trading as you can see in one spot the whole market and also the probability of horse to win.
Clicking on a horse blue (back) or orange (lay) square you select the selection/horse and by next click on the same selection you place a bet, clicking with right mouse button you just select the selection/horse.
After a bet is placed at betfair market the selection on which you placed the bet is automatically added into the Watched selections window where you can see the price/odds movement and your current position. If you want to close your position (trade out with equal profit) you simply click on Profit button, or on the Close position in the Watched Selections window. You can add any selection into this Watched Selection window also by just dropping the horse name (selection) into this window.
You can monitor as many markets as you want quickly switching among them through Watched Selection window or Market list.
The application offers a set of Bet Wizards for placing bets when preset criteria are met, bet wizards for placing a bet and closing position, backing or laying all selections, back or lay dutching.
- practice mode
- Start page with possibility to switch between preset home page and the application status window
- Possibility to open a market by clicking on the market link on the betfair web page
- Today’s card next race for horse racing and greyhounds
- Market status notification and market time (countdown and event time)
- Preset stake, stake is my liability for lay bets, bet verification
- Market grid view for bet placing with reverse bet placing and Profit/Loss button
- Trade the Market for trading with four different trading strategies
- Bet/Bot wizards for placing bet and dutching
- Bfexplorer Trader for multi selection trading
- My bets with all bet operations, placing, updating cancelling, and changing the bet status for in-play markets
- Watched selections
- My favorite events for today
- Trader opportunity lookup
- Possibility to integrate any bespoke solution
- My results also supported in practice mode
- Output window for the application and bot status notification
- The user interface with dock-able windows with layout persistence