The Bfexplorer PRO offers three types of user interface for bet placing, the market grid view similar to the user interface on betfair web pages, the selection list view (“ladder”) user interface for placing, updating and cancelling bets, and Bfexplorer Trader for multi selection trading on the list view interface.
After a bet is placed at betfair the market selection on which you placed the bet is automatically added into the Watched selections window so you can see the odds movement and your current position. If you want to close your position (trade out with equal profit) you simply click on Profit button, or on the Close position in the Watched Selections window.
You can monitor as many markets as you want quickly switching among them through Watched Selection window or Market list.
The application offers a set of Bet Wizards for placing bets when preset criteria are met, bet wizards for placing a bet and closing position, backing or laying all selections, back or lay dutching.
As this application is used by traders it offers trading strategies for any of mentioned user interface components and extensive bot script support both by built-in bots or customizable bot scripts. This unique feature enables you to write your own bot scripts in Visual Basic or C# programming languages. For users who are not familiar with any programming language the Bfexplorer PRO offers a Bot Executor with Bot Criteria Editor which can be used to setup different scenarios for bet placing or trading by utilizing all offered bots (including customize bots). Such bot criteria is then used on the selection when needed, just by clicking on the start bot toolbar button, or for your fully automated solutions which can run on the Trade Opportunity Lookup service. The application supports the Excel automation as well.
The Bfexplorer PRO offers any available information you can get from betfair, presenting the market data on charts where you can see the price/odds movement and weight of money in time, traded and available volume, market statistics, choose your selection window where you can sort selection by six different parameters, everything you need to decide the right moment for opening or closing your position when trading on a market.
Thanks to extensive bot support the application can be used to host any bespoke solution built as a plugin for the Bfexplorer, you can see some of such solutions in the My Solutions menu.
- Practice mode
- Start page with possibility to switch between preset home page and the application status window
- Possibility to open a market by clicking on the market link on the betfair web page
- Browse event markets
- Today’s card next race for horse racing and greyhounds
- Market status notification and market time (countdown and event time)
- Preset stake, stake is my liability for lay bets, bet verification
- Market details with price movements, volume and weight of money in time all presented by charts
- Market grid view for bet placing with reverse bet placing and Profit/Loss button
- Trade the Market for trading with four different trading strategies
- Bet/Bot wizards for placing bet and dutching
- Bfexplorer Trader for multi selection trading
- My bets with all bet operations, placing, updating cancelling, and changing the bet status for in-play markets
- Watched selections
- Market watch list
- My favorite events for today
- Bot executor with bot criteria editor
- Trader opportunity lookup
- My bots support for bot script development
- Possibility to integrate any bespoke solution
- Microsoft Excel automation
- My results also supported in practice mode
- Output window for the application and bot status notification
- The user interface with dock-able windows with layout persistence